About this event
Join us for an insightful and engaging workshop to explore and enhance your understanding of the latest developments on mainland China and Hong Kong taxation, FSIE regime, family office tax regime, ESG development, financial due diligence and the latest practices of each sector.
CEOs, CFOs, business development executives, family offices and professionals with responsibility dealing with tax, M&A and ESG issues are welcome.
Workshop agenda: Day 2
1. Foreign-sourced income exemptions (FSIE) regime
- Overview of the FSIE regime
- Tax impacts on the covered taxpayers
- Actions to be taken by the covered taxpayers
- Speaker: Shirley Lo, Director, Tax Advisory Services
2. Hong Kong family office tax regime
- Family-owned investment holding vehicles
- Single family office
- Profits qualify for 0% concessionary profits tax rate
- Anti-round tripping provisions
- Speaker: Alan Chow, Director, Tax Advisory Services
|Workshop day 1||Workshop day 2|
|Date:||17 November 2023||24 November 2023|
|Starting time:||2:00 pm||2:00 pm|
|Ending time:||5:30 pm||4:45 pm|
|Time zone:||HKT (UTC+8)||HKT (UTC+8)|
|Duration:||3.5 hours||2.75 hours|
|Location:||29/F, Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road,|
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
|Admission:||HKD 450||HKD 350|
Shirley Lo, Director, Tax Advisory Services
- Fellow Member (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, major in Accounting
(The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- Master of Business Administration (Manchester Business School)
- Chartered Tax Advisor (The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong)
Shirley started her career with the Tax Division of Ernst & Young. She specialises in Hong Kong Corporate and Individual tax compliance and advisory services for multinational and local listed companies in various industries such as trading, manufacturing, publishing, real estate, food and beverages, investment banking, etc.
Shirley joined RSM Nelson Wheeler in 2005 and has extensive participation in Hong Kong and PRC tax and business advisory services, including consultation on investment structure, restructuring, transfer pricing review, due diligence exercise and tax investigation.
Alan Chow, Director, Tax Advisory Services
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Master of Philosophy (Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Science (The University of Hong Kong)
Alan specialises in international tax and business advisory services, in particular, PRC and Hong Kong tax advisory services. Alan has 17 years’ experience in taxation. Prior to joining Acclime, he has worked in big 4 and other international accounting firms.
Alan is experienced in handling cross border tax advisory service such as cross-border investment structure, tax due diligence, transfer pricing, to private and listed groups in various sectors.
- Date:Friday 24 November 2023
- Starting time:2:00 pm
- Ending time:4:45 pm
- Time zone:HKT (UTC+8)
- Duration:2 hours 45 minutes
- Location:29/F, Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Admission:HKD 350